Just heard from Caloy Libosada from My Travel Philippines just released their iPhone application on the Philippines on travel. It showcases the destinations in all the provinces of the country. This can be a good way for everyone to know more about the country through their mobile devices. The best thing is that it’s a free application.
- Virtual Location – Tap and Drag the marker to set your virtual location. Afterwards click on the Nearby button to show you the closest attractions near the virtual location.
- Nearby – see the attractions, sites or hotels near you.
- Recent – provides recently updated travel information about an attraction or accommodation.
- Search – find your attraction or accommodation
- Destinations – gives a list of popular cities or provinces in the Philippines.
- Map and List Views – switch between these views by flipping the screen
- Sliding Main Menu
- Road, Satellite Maps
As a background info, the developer of the app consists of two-man team of Pinoys (Caloy and Rupert) based in the Philippines and Australia. For more info, you can see the web contents in www.mytravelphilippines.com.